U.S. Coins By Type
Collecting U.S. coins by type offers a way to build a fun and rewarding collection that shows a person's individuality. But what exactly is a type set? Ultimately, it contains one coin of every major design and metallic composition within a series. Beyond these basics, type coin collecting is almost limitless in its variety!
From this page, you can explore each of the different types of United States coins issued. Discover detailed information about the history of the most popular U.S. coin types – from cents to modern dollars, gold coins and more!
- Learn About Coins
- Coin & Currency History U.S. Coins By Type Coin Glossaries Grading Guides
- How to Get Started
- Welcome How to Collect For Beginners Top Questions
- Build a Collection
- Collecting Guides Collector Checklists Release Schedules
- Protect & Display
- Caring For Your Collection Coin Holder Guide Littleton Albums and Folders
- Read News & Articles
- Online Library Coin Collecting Resources Littleton Coin Press Room