U.S. Innovation Dollars
On July 20, 2018, President Trump signed into law the new American Innovators $1 Coin Act authorizing a new $1 coin series. Set to begin in early 2019, four coins will be released each year representing each state, DC and US Territory for a total of 56-coins. Each coin will recognize American innovation and pioneering efforts of individuals or groups. The coins will be issued in the order in which the Design joined the union.
Subscribe to our email newsletters to hear the latest news on this exciting new program!
U.S. Innovation Dollars Release Schedule
Below are the expected release dates for each dollar, listed by year.
*Please note – release dates are determined by the U.S. Mint and are subject to change without notice.
- Learn About Coins
- Coin & Currency History U.S. Coins By Type Coin Glossaries Grading Guides
- How to Get Started
- Welcome How to Collect For Beginners Top Questions
- Build a Collection
- Collecting Guides Collector Checklists Release Schedules
- Protect & Display
- Caring For Your Collection Coin Holder Guide Littleton Albums and Folders
- Read News & Articles
- Online Library Coin Collecting Resources Littleton Coin Press Room