Now get the second issue in a silver dollar series that honors the many contributions of Native Americans to our daily life.
- Struck in 1 oz. of 99.9% pure silver to the highest Proof standards
- Each coin features frosted images against gleaming, mirrorlike fields
- 2022 issue honors the Great Law of Peace, which formed a Confederacy of six Native American nations and whose principles influenced the U.S. Constitution
- Reverse depicts the Iroquois Confederacy cofounders, Chief Dekanawida ("the Great Peacemaker") and his spokesman, Chief Hiawatha
- Also features the "Hiawatha belt" – a wampum belt on which the law of peace was written, along with the date, denomination, statements of weight and purity, and the inscription six nations confederacy – great law of peace 1722
- Obverse bears the Oglala Lakota Sioux Nation coat of arms
- Officially recognized as a sovereign nation by the U.S. government, the Oglala Lakota Sioux Nation is legally authorized to issue its own commemorative coins
Don't miss this stunning silver tribute to peace – get yours today!