Keep company with explorers and adventures who made their fame and fortune around the globe with this exciting seven-note set of world currency:
- 1992 Spain 1000 peseta – honors Herman Cortez, who discovered the Aztec Empire on the lush isthmus of Mexico and Francisco Pizarro, who discovered the Inca Empire, the largest empire in pre-Columbian America, built on the Peruvian highlands.
- 1992 Bahamas $1 (No Date) – honors Christopher Columbus , and was issued to commemorate the 500th anniversary of his discovery of the New World.
- 1982 Italy 1000 ira – honors Marco Polo, the famed merchant of Venice who traveled the long and lucrative Silk Road to China, starting when he was 17.
- 1991 Nicaragua 1 Centavo (No Date) – honors Francisco Hernandez de Cordoba , the Spanish conquistador who founded Nicaragua.
- 1978 Portugal 20 escudos – honors Carlos Viegas Coutinho , the multitalented geographer, cartographer, admiral, historian and aviation pioneer.
- 1886-1988 Ecuador 10 sucres – honors Sebastián de Belalcázar , the Spanish conquistador who founded the cities of Guayaquil in Ecuador and Popayán in Colombia.
- 2015 Great Britain 10 £ (No Date) – honors Charles Darwin , the natural scientist whose five-year voyage aboard the HMS Beagle discovered exotic fauna south of the equator, including on the Galápagos Islands o Ecuador.
These world explorers can take your imagination on the trip of a lifetime! This seven-note offer also makes an excellent starter set for a young currency collector in your life.