Celebrate the mystery and lore of ancient Egypt with this detailed 2022 coin shaped like the famed death mask of King Tut!
- Colorful coin is legal tender for 2 Cedis in Ghana
- Struck in a zinc alloy and layered in precious 24k gold
- Reverse displays the gold mask of Tutankhamun enhanced in colorful enamel
- Obverse depicts Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by hieroglyphics and the inscription discovery of the tomb 1922-2022
- Issued to honor the 100th anniversary of the discovery of the "boy king's" tomb by British archaeologist Howard Carter
With a worldwide mintage of just 2,022 pieces, it's the perfect treasure for those who enjoy Ancient Egypt!