Mark an impressive milestone for Queen Elizabeth II – who became the first-ever British monarch to celebrate a Platinum Jubilee in February 2022 – with this special Proof!
- Struck in 1/2 gram of 99.9% pure platinum
- Beautifully designed piece is a tribute to the queen's lifetime of dedication
- Reverse shows the Saint Edwards Crown – worn just once by Queen Elizabeth, at her coronation
- Adorned with amethysts, garnets, sapphires, rubies and more, this crown has served as the official coronation crown for England's royal family since 1661
- Obverse displays the coat of arms for Fiji, where this coin is legal tender for 1 dollar
- Limited mintage of 2,500
Order now to make this a crown jewel in your collection!