This magnificent 2021 $3 Reverse Proof from Canada displays blossoms that will be treasured forever!
- Struck in 1/4 oz. of 99.99% pure silver
- Part of a 13-coin series celebrating flowers of Canada's provinces and territories
- This design honors the Purple Saxifrage
- This hardy flower was named the floral emblem of Nunavut in 2000, and is one of the first to bloom in the Arctic spring
- Elegant pattern surrounds the flowers
- Reverse Proof image of Queen Elizabeth II is on the obverse
- Limited mintage of just 4,000 pieces
- Coin comes presented in a display case with a numbered certificate of authenticity
An elegant addition to your collection – order now!