America's first-ever Pandemic Emergency Issue American Silver Eagles are here!
- Struck at the Philadelphia Mint from April 8-20, 2020 during the West Point facility's shutdown due to the COVID-19 pandemic
- 99.9% pure silver
- 2020 Emergency Issue American Silver Eagles display no mint mark
- Limited mintage just 240,000
- Since neither these Emergency Issue coins nor the regular West Point minted coins feature a mint mark, certification services followed strict procedures to ensure these pieces came from the Philadelphia Mint's limited production.
- Each coin comes certified by PCGS with a special "Emergency Issue" label
Order now to own one of these exciting "Emergency Issue" 2020 American Silver Eagles!