Own a special piece of history, with this 5-coin set honoring Great Britain’s storied Imperial State Crown. The current crown was crafted in 1937 for the coronation of King George VI, and was based on the version made for Queen Victoria in 1838. This priceless headpiece includes a number of historic stones, including the famed St. Edward’s Sapphire and the Cullinan II Diamond. Now, enjoy 5 different coins – each featuring a monarch wearing the crown:
- Queen Victoria (1837-1907) – India Silver Rupee
- King Edward VII (1901-1910) – Canada Silver Quarter
- King George V (1910-1936) – Canada Silver Quarter
- King George VI (1936-1952) – British India Bronze 1/4 Anna
- Queen Elizabeth II (1952-2022) – British East Caribbean 1 Cent
The coins in your set come presented in a display box. A perfect set for any Anglophile – or anyone who admires the crown jewels!