Some of America's best-loved coin designs hail from the first half of the 20th century. But as time passes, more and more pieces vanish from circulation - never to be seen again! Here's your chance to hold five of those historic issues, all at least 60 years old:
- 1909-1958 Lincoln Wheat Cent – This long-running series was originally released to mark the 100th anniversary of Abraham Lincoln's birth
- 1943 Lincoln Steel Cent – Struck for one year only during World War II
- 1913-1938 Buffalo Nickel – Considered the "most American" coin ever issued
- 1942-1945 Jefferson Wartime Nickel – Struck in 35% silver to conserve nickel during WWII
- 1916-1945 Mercury Dime – 90% silver! Depicts Liberty in a winged cap, representing freedom of thought.
Your five coin set includes a custom 20th Century Type Coin folder, plus you'll SAVE off individual prices. These coins make an intriguing conversation piece, and a great start to an exciting collection. Order today!