Show you're proud to be an American with this exclusive American Eagle silver dollar!
- Honor one of America's most iconic buildings – and celebrate the nation's highest office – with this handsomely colorized 2020 coin!
- Celebrates the White House – located at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. in Washington, D.C.
- George Washington selected the site in 1791 and laid the cornerstone the following year
- President John Adams moved in eight years later, and it's been the home and office of every U.S. president since
- 2020 Silver American Eagle struck in 1 oz. of 99.9% pure silver
- Colorized by Littleton's artists using special domed technology to offer a clear, uninterrupted view of the White House
- Reverse bears John Mercanti's stunning Heraldic Eagle design
- Each coin is encapsulated for protection and comes presented in a handsome display case
This is the perfect gift and a great addition to your collection!