Here's an exciting opportunity to collect Native American quarters with a commemorative set that honors six of the most formidable indigenous nations.
- Apache of Arizona – fiercely resisted invasion of Southwest indigenous lands
- Cheyenne of Oklahoma – had a warrior band known as Dog Soldiers who aggressively fought westward expansion
- Comanche of Texas – Great Plains horsemen who joined forces with Cheyenne and Sioux warriors to vanquish federal troops at the Battle of Little Bighorn in the Montana Territory
- Mohawk of New York – known as Keepers of the Eastern Door, they guarded against invasions and warred with neighboring tribes until they were conquered
- Seminole of Florida – fought valiantly against governmental forces in three wars to save tribal agricultural lands
- Sioux of South Dakota – led combined Native American warrior bands to annihilate the 7th Cavalry under the command of General George Armstrong Custer at the Battle of Little Bighorn on June 25, 1876
The common obverse of each coin features a classic Native American headdress. Officially recognized as a sovereign nation by the U.S. government, the Jamul Nation is legally authorized to issue its own commemorative coins. This set is available only from Littleton in North America. The six richly detailed coins come in a handsome display box with a story card. Order today!