Spooky, dual-sided Challenge Coin glows in the dark!
- Culture's most famous Gothic monsters are celebrated on this anniversary-driven challenge coin shaped like a bookmark
- Born 225 years ago in 1797, Mary Shelley wrote Frankenstein; it was published in 1818
- Bram Stoker wrote Dracula; his novel about a vampire was printed 125 years ago in 1897
- A red ribbon helps locate your place when reading or doubles as an ornament hanger
- Your choice of either softcover book comes with your purchase of this unique dual-sided metal coin
Don't wait to order – this Challenge Coin celebrating the world's original Gothic monsters will go fast!