Journey through America's history with this 9-coin set featuring each U.S. nickel design from 1883 to date. You'll enjoy:
- 1883-1913 Liberty Head "V" Nickel – Nicknamed for the large Roman numeral 5 (V) on the reverse
- 1913-1938 Buffalo Nickel – Features a Native American and a buffalo on the reverse
- 1942-1945 Jefferson Wartime Nickel – Struck in 35% silver to save nickel for the war effort
- 2003 Jefferson Nickel – Final year of original Jefferson obverse and Monticello reverse
- Westward Journey Nickels – Four one-year-only designs of 2004-2005 honoring the Lewis & Clark Expedition
- Final Westward Journey Nickel – This 2006 nickel introduced a new facing portrait of Jefferson
The Circulated-Uncirculated design set comes in an informative custom folder – order today!