Will your Wonka-sealed envelope hold a 5 gram gold ticket when it arrives with your $5 coin struck in 1 oz. of 99.9% pure silver?
- 2024 reverse Proof partially colorized to feature beloved movie actor Gene Wilder as the famous chocolatier Willy Wonka from the now-classic 1971 film
- Based on the popular children's book by Roald Dahl Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Legal tender in Samoa, the obverse features the country’s seal, the year of issue, weight and silver purity against the backdrop of a repeating Wonka Bar design
- Worldwide mintage limited to just 3,500
- Each 99.9% pure silver coin is serialized and officially licensed by Warner Brothers
- Each coin comes with a golden Wonka envelope
With 50 lucky collectors slated to find a 5 gram 99.9% pure gold certificate in their Wonka-sealed envelope – could you be one of them?