This big, bold silver dollar from the Oglala Lakota Sioux Tribe will make a statement in your collection!
- Struck in 1 oz. of 99.9% pure silver
- Uncirculated coin struck in dramatic Ultra High Relief
- Obverse depicts Chief Crazy Horse whose Lakota Sioux Tribal name was Ta-sunko-witko
- He defended the northern Great Plains from European Americans as they migrated north in search of gold
- Chief Crazy Horse also participated in obstructing U.S. plans to build a road to the Montana goldfields
- Reverse features a leaping war horse
- The Oglala Lakota Sioux Nation is officially recognized by the U.S. government and is legally authorized to issue its own commemorative coins
- This silver dollar comes with a certificate of authenticity and in a custom display box
- Mintage limited to 5,000
This substantial Ultra High Relief silver issue is a must-have in your collection!