Canada's 2023 Uncirculated set is a special collector's edition commemorating the long reign of Queen Elizabeth II. The obverse of each 2023-dated coin is crowned by an effigy of the late queen and dual-dated 1952-2022 to honor the years of her reign. Each reverse depicts one of Canada's most famous icons:
- Beaver on the 5¢ coin
- Racing ship on the 10¢ piece
- Stately caribou on the 25¢ issue
- Canada's coat of arms on the 50¢ piece
- A loon on the $1 coin (called the "Loonie")
- A polar bear on the $2 bi-metallic coin (known as the "Toonie")
The 6-coin set comes sealed in a unique royal purple package from the Canadian Mint along with a certificate of authenticity. Mintage is limited to 50,000 worldwide – order now to own this special set!