Formally known as the Declaration of Rights and Grievances, it's now commemorated as part of Littleton Coin's exclusive Half Dollar series for America's 250th Anniversary!
- Drafted in 1774 by Thomas Jefferson
- Asserts descendants of original colonists were entitled to life, liberty and property
- Widely considered to be the Declaration of Independence's precursor
- Legal tender on the Pacific island nation of Niue
- Third half dollar in the 25-coin set
Great addition to a coin collection on early American history or to give to a young history fan who's just starting to collect coins – place your order now!