Celebrate the 250th anniversary of the United States of America declaring independence from Great Britain in 2026, with this second coin in a Littleton Exclusive series!
- Half dollar issued as legal tender for Niue
- Reverse honors the Intolerable Acts of 1774 (also known as the Coercive Acts)
- Intolerable Acts were King George III's response to the defiance shown with the Boston Tea Party
- Coin is encapsulated and fits in the custom series folder (X1075, sold separately)
- Available only through Littleton!
All 25 coins in the America 250th series will be released by 2026 – look for them here and in our catalogs, and celebrate the start of a nation!