Don't miss this exciting set, which brings you high-quality 2021 dollar Proof coins from the U.S. Innovation dollar series!
- This year's designs honor an innovator or innovation from New Hampshire, Virginia, New York and North Carolina
- Reverses feature: NH native Ralph Baer, inventor of the first multi-player and multi-program home video game system; VA for the Chesapeake Bay Bridge-Tunnel, named one of the seven engineering wonders of the modern world; NY for the Erie Canal, the 363-mile long, man-made waterway connecting Lake Erie to the Hudson River; NC for the nation's first public university, which opened in 1795 at Chapel Hill, NC
- Common obverse features the Statue of Liberty
- Edge lettering includes date, mint mark and motto e pluribus unum
- Special-issue Proofs featuring sharp frosted images against brilliant mirrorlike surfaces
- U.S. Mint holder provides easy viewing of the obverse, reverse and edge inscriptions
- Includes certificate of authenticity
Issued in limited quantities for collectors, Proof Sets set the standard for coinage excellence and will be highlights of your collection!