Get the San Francisco "S" mint mark Proof issue of the 2019 San Antonio Missions National Historical Park quarter – 49th coin of the 2010-2021 America's National Park quarter series!
- 49th quarter in America's National Park series honoring a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Fourth issue of 2019
- Honors San Antonio Missions National Historical Park in Texas
- Reverse shows mission symbols: wheat for farming; arches and bell for community; lion representing Spanish cultural heritage, and San Antonio River representing irrigation methods and life-sustaining resources
- Reverse also features the site name, state or territory location, and year of issue
- Obverse bears a smaller restored version of the original Washington profile and San Francisco "S" mint mark below the motto in god we trust
Add a limited-issue Proof 2019-S San Antonio Missions National Historical Park quarter to your collection today!