Since 2012, a limited number of regular-issue National Park quarters of each design have been struck at the San Francisco Mint for collectors only. Get the 2018-S Uncirculated National Park quarter honoring Cumberland Island National Seashore in Georgia.
- The 44th issue of the National Park quarter series featuring a national park or historic site in each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories.
- Fourth issue of 2018
- Honors Cumberland Island National Seashore in Georgia
- Reverse shows a snowy egret about to take flight, with a salt marsh in the background
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors only and bearing the prestigious "S" mint mark of the San Francisco Mint
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
Add the limited-issue 2018-S Uncirculated Cumberland Island National Seashore quarter to your collection today.