Get the beautiful San Francisco "S" Mint 2018 Apostle Islands Proof struck in 90% silver – 42nd coin of the 2010-2021 National Park quarter series!
- 2nd quarter for 2018 from the series that honors a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. & the 5 U.S. territories.
- Reverse shows a kayaker near the sea caves at Devils Island with a lighthouse in the background. Devils Island is one of the 21 Apostle Islands on western Lake Superior.
- Proofs feature sharp strikes, frosted images and brilliant mirrorlike surfaces, enhancing this special design
- Struck in 90% silver!
- Reverse also displays the site name: apostle islands, state: wisconsin, year of issue: 2018, and motto: e pluribus unum.
- Obverse bears a smaller restored version of the original Washington profile, and San Francisco "S" mint mark below in god we trust.
Add this limited-issue, 90% silver 2018-S Apostle Islands National Lakeshore Proof to your collection today!