The first six U.S. Innovation dollars are now available! You can now get every 2018-2020 design issued to date:
- 2020 Gerber Variable Scale – honors Connecticut’s Joseph Gerber and his revolutionary instrument used to replot curves and convert between proportional scales
- 2019 Trustees’ Garden – honors America’s first experimental agricultural garden established in Georgia during the early 1730s
- 2019 Light Bulb – recognizes Thomas Edison’s invention, in New Jersey, of an electric light bulb with a filament lasting 1,200 hours
- 2019 Polio Vaccine – celebrates the discovery of the polio vaccine in 1953 by Dr. Jonas Salk and his team at Pennsylvania’s University of Pittsburgh
- 2019 Classifying the Stars – honors Delaware’s astronomer Annie Jump Cannon, whose system for classifying the stars is still in use today
- 2018 Washington’s Signature – features George Washington’s signature as it appeared on the first U.S. patent in 1790
Keep your collection up to date with Uncirculated Philadelphia “P” and Denver “D” mint mark coins of each design.