Get the Uncirculated Denver Mint issue of the 2017 Ellis Island (Statue of Liberty) quarter – 39th coin of the 2010-2021 National Park series featuring a national park or historic site in the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories.
- Fourth of five 2017 National Park quarter designs
- Displays the "D" mint mark of the Denver Mint
- Honors Ellis Island National Monument in New Jersey, site of the nation's busiest immigration center from 1892-1954 and now a museum
- Reverse depicts an immigrant family approaching Ellis Island on a ship
- Mint Uncirculated condition
Add the 2017-D Ellis Island National Monument quarter to your collection in preferred mint condition!