Capture the bold spirit of the Iroquois nation with this handsome 6-coin set issued by the Jamul tribe. The Iroquois, composed of six separate tribes, lived under a confederation that united them. Images associated with their traditional daily life and culture are shown on the reverses of the coins in this handsome Uncirculated set:
- 1¢ – Cornhusk Society Mask (False face)
- 5¢ – An Iroquois fishing in a canoe
- 10¢ – Playing lacrosse
- 25¢ – The 3 sisters: corn, beans & squash
- 50¢ – Traditional stone pipe
- $1 – Iroquois Chief with headdress
Plus, all 6 share a common obverse featuring Native American artwork. The Jamul tribeis recognized as a sovereign nation by the U.S. government and is legally authorized to issue its own commemorative coins, like this tribute to the Iroquois nation and their way of life – get yours today.