Since 2012, a limited number of regular-issue National Park quarters of each design have been struck at the San Francisco Mint for collectors only. Get the 2015-S National Park quarter honoring Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina.
- The 28th issue of the National Park quarter series featuring a national park or historic site in each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- Third issue of 2015
- Honors Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina
- Reverse shows the roadway hugging the mountainside, with a cluster of American dogwood (North Carolina's state flower) in the foreground
- Struck in limited quantities for collectors only and bearing the prestigious "S" mint mark of the San Francisco Mint
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
Add the limited-issue 2015-S Blue Ridge Parkway quarter to your collection today.