Get the beautiful 90% Silver "S" mint mark Proof quarter for Olympic National Park – 8th coin in America's 2010-2021 National Park series!
- Eighth release from the second year of America's National Park series, which honors a national park or historic site in all 50 states, D.C. & the 5 U.S. territories
- Struck in limited numbers for collectors only
- Proofs are the pinnacle of the minter's art, featuring mirrorlike surfaces and frosted designs
- Reverse shows a Roosevelt elk by the Hoh River with Mount Olympus in the background
- Reverse also displays the site name: olympic, state: washington, year of issue: 2011, and motto: e pluribus unum
- Obverse features San Francisco "S" mint mark below in god we trust
Add this exciting 2011-S 90% Silver quarter Proof, honoring Olympic National Park, to your collection today.