In 2009, the U.S. Mint followed the Statehood quarter series with special quarters honoring the District of Columbia and the five U.S. Territories: Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, U.S. Virgin Islands and Northern Mariana Islands. Littleton's exclusive coin folder provides an attractive, affordable way to assemble and display this popular series!
- Archival-quality materials
- Labeled die-cut spaces for each district and territory
- Holds both the Philadelphia and Denver Mint issues
- Coin series information
- Displays your entire collection when open!
- Measures 6 1/4" x 8 3/8" closed for easy storage
- Proudly made in the USA
- Personalize your folder cover with up to 30 characters of text!
Keep track of your growing collection the easy, convenient way with Littleton's custom display folders!