Struck in 90% silver in 1992, this commemorative half dollar marked the 200th anniversary of the laying of the White House cornerstone in 1792.
- Obverse features the north portico of the iconic "Executive Mansion"
- Minted for one year only in limited quantities
- Struck in precious 90% silver
- Struck on specially polished dies and coin blanks at the West Point Mint
- Each coin displays beautiful frosted images against deep mirrorlike surfaces
A perfect companion to a Presidential dollar collection, this limited-edition coin will accent your collection.