In celebration of America's 200th birthday in 1976, the U.S. Mint issued a special Uncirculated set containing three 40% silver coins featuring dual dating and Bicentennial reverse designs.
- Special 40% silver Eisenhower dollar, Kennedy half and Washington quarter
- All bearing 1776-1976 dual dating
- Dollar depicts Liberty Bell and moon
- Half dollar shows Independence Hall
- Quarter features colonial drummer
Only 2% of the Bicentennial coins were struck in 40% silver, and this popular 3-coin silver set comes in the special original U.S. Mint packaging!