Give a lustrous, heirloom-quality example of the last classic "O" mint mark Morgan dollar – struck in 1904 at the New Orleans Mint.
- Classic 90% silver dollar
- Though other U.S. coins were produced at New Orleans until 1909 when the facility closed for good, the last "O" mint Morgan silver dollars were struck in 1904
- A legendary rarity until original mint-sealed bags of this issue were found in a Treasury vault during the mid-20th century
- Coins graded Choice Uncirculated, MS-63
- Comes in a holder with a special label honoring the historic New Orleans Mint
An impressive addition to any collection – order today!