This colorized $2 Federal Reserve Note celebrates 150 years of Yaquina Head Lighthouse's service!
- Exclusively colorized by Littleton's artists
- Note reflects the peninsula's scenery
- Features the iconic lighthouse surrounded by vibrant purple fireweed flowers and Common Murre Birds amongst a dramatic landscape of rocks erupting from the ocean
- Standing 93 feet tall, this is the tallest lighthouse on the Oregon coast and can be seen 19 miles out to sea
- Presented in an illustrated holder
This $2 note is sure to impress in your collection with its rich history and vibrant coastal colors – order today!