Celebrate freedom's symbols with this visually stunning 4" Challenge Coin!
- Vivid colors make this patriotic issue stand out
- Central motif is the Statue of Liberty
- Design includes the U.S. flag waving in a breeze, two red roses and the bald eagle
- Inscribed inside the bottom rim is the date of independence found on Liberty's tablet: JULY IV, MDCCLXXVI (July 4, 1776)
- Available exclusively from Littleton
- Add an acrylic stand (Item X1081, sold separately) to turn this coin into a beautiful display
This patriotic Challenge Coin is an outstanding addition in any collection!