The world's original Gothic monsters are celebrated on this unique bookmark-shaped Challenge Coin!
- Dual-sided coin eerily glows in the dark with portraits of Frankenstein and Dracula
- Coin also honors two important names & anniversaries
- Born 225 years ago in 1797, Mary Shelley wrote Frankenstein; it was published in 1818
- Printed 125 years ago in 1897, Dracula was written by Bram Stoker
- A red ribbon helps locate your place when reading or doubles as an ornament hanger
Don't wait to order – this Challenge Coin celebrating the world's most famous monsters will go fast!