Get the San Francisco "S" mint mark silver Proof issue of the 2023 U.S. Women Quarters quarter celebrating civil liberties advocate Eleanor Roosevelt!
- Third issue of 2023 and eighth in series
- Struck in 99.9% silver
- Coin honors a young mother whose marriage to the political ambitious Franklin D. Roosevelt launched her career as an activist
- Reverse features Roosevelt with the scales of justice against a backdrop representing the globe
- In 1945, she drafted the UN's Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Designed by Don Everhart of the U.S. Mint's Artistic Infusion Program and sculpted by Medallic Artist Craig Campbell
- Obverse depicts George Washington as originally designed and sculpted by Laura Gardin Fraser to commemorate his 200th birthday for a 1932 quarter
Add a limited-issue 99.9% silver Proof of the 2023-S U.S. Women Quarters quarter that pays tribute to civil liberties advocate Eleanor Roosevelt to your collection!