Get the San Francisco "S" mint mark Proof of the 2023 Ohio U.S. Innovation dollar!
- The 2018-2032 series is honoring a major innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, D.C. and the 5 U.S. territories
- The reverse depicts two hands gripping one another with a shattering shackle and chain
- Represents the strength needed along the Underground Railroad
- The series will feature four new reverse designs each year from 2019-2032
- Common obverse features a dramatic image of the Statue of Liberty
- The year of issue, "S" mint mark and motto e pluribus unum are incused into the edge
- Struck to the highest Proof standards at the San Francisco Mint in limited quantities for collectors only
Add the premium-quality "S" mint mark Proof of the first 2023 U.S. Innovation dollar to your collection today.