Get the Uncirculated Philadelphia "P" mint mark issue of the 2023 U.S. Women Quarters quarter celebrating America's first prima ballerina and first Native American ballet dancer Maria Tallchief!
- Fifth issue of 2023 and tenth in series
- Coin honors the trailblazing woman born on the Osage Reservation in Oklahoma
- Reverse shows Tallchief in a classic jeté leap above her name in Osage orthography, which translates as the woman of two standards
- Designed by Benjamin Sowards of the U.S. Mint's Artistic Infusion Program and sculpted by Medallic Artist Joseph Menna
- Obverse depicts George Washington as originally designed and sculpted by Laura Gardin Fraser to commemorate his 200th birthday for a 1932 quarter
Add this mint Uncirculated 2023-P Maria Tallchief quarter to your collection!