Get the third 2023 issue in the U.S. Innovation dollar series, honoring the automobile industry from Indiana!
- Reverse depicts different vehicles, including an early gas-powered car, a classic auto and an Indy-style car
- Honors the development and innovation of the American automobile
- Following an introductory coin in 2018, the 57-coin Innovation dollar series features 4 new reverse designs each year from 2019-2032, honoring a major innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and the 5 U.S. territories
- Common obverse features a dramatic image of the Statue of Liberty
- Coin features the "P" mint mark of Philadelphia
Add this historic 2023-P Indiana U.S. Innovation dollar to your collection today, in mint Uncirculated condition.