Get the third 2023 U.S. Women Quarters quarter and eighth in the series vividly colorized by Littleton's artists!
- Struck for a limited time, the quarter honors civil liberties advocate Eleanor Roosevelt
- Reverse features Roosevelt with the scales of justice against a backdrop representing the globe
- In 1945, she drafted the UN's Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- Designed by Don Everhart of the U.S. Mint's Artistic Infusion Program and sculpted by Medallic Artist Craig Campbell
- Vibrantly enhanced in full color by Littleton
Add this commemorative quarter about the trailblazing activist Eleanor Roosevelt to your collection or give as a present to a young collector!