Get the second 2023 issue in the U.S. Innovation dollar series, honoring a Higgins Boat from Louisiana!
- Reverse depicts a Higgins Boat with an open ramp
- The Higgins Boat was critical to amphibious successes near the end of WWII
- Following an introductory coin in 2018, the 57-coin Innovation dollar series features 4 new reverse designs each year from 2019-2032, honoring a major innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and the 5 U.S. territories
- Common obverse features a dramatic image of the Statue of Liberty
- Coin features the "D" mint mark of Denver
Add this historic 2023-D Louisiana U.S. Innovation dollar to your collection today, in mint Uncirculated condition.