Get the Second 2023 U.S. Women Quarters quarter and seventh in the series vividly colorized by Littleton's artists and featuring Hawaiian naturalist and cultural preservationist Edith Kanaka'ole!
- Second issue of 2023 and seventh in series
- Coin honors noted scholar and teacher of Hawaiian language and land ownership, ethnobotany, hula and chants, plus Polynesian history
- Reverse features Kanaka'ole, her hair and head lei morphing into a Hawaiian landscape to symbolize her life's work preserving the land and traditional Hawaiian culture
- Inscription "e hō mai ka 'ike" translates as “granting the wisdom,” and is a reference to the intertwined role hula and chants play in this preservation
- Designed by Emily Damstra of the U.S. Mint's Artistic Infusion Program and sculpted by Medallic Artist Renata Gordon
- Obverse depicts George Washington as originally designed and sculpted by Laura Gardin Fraser to commemorate his 200th birthday for a 1932 quarter
- Vibrantly enhanced in full color by Littleton's artists
Today, add this distinctive commemorative quarter honoring Edith Kanaka'ole to your collection or give as a present to a young collector!