Get the first 2023 U.S. Women Quarters quarter and sixth in the series vividly colorized by Littleton's artists!
- Struck for a limited time, the quarter honors our nation's first African-American female pilot Bessie Coleman
- Reverse inscription includes date Coleman received her international pilot's license
- Coleman learned French and traveled to Paris to learn how to fly when U.S. training programs refused to admit her
- Performed her first U.S. airshow in 1922, and became known for her barrel rolls, spins and wing walking
- Designed by Chris Costello of the U.S. Mint's Artistic Infusion Program and sculpted by Medallic Artist Eric David Custer
- Vibrantly enhanced in full color by Littleton
Add this commemorative quarter about the trailblazing African-American female pilot Bessie Coleman to your collection or give as a present to a young collector today!