Get the exciting Tennessee U.S. Innovation dollar that celebrates the start of the Tennessee Valley Authority
- Uncirculated coin from the Denver "D" Mint
- Date and mint mark inscribed along the coin's edge
- Common obverse depicts a modern design for the Statue of Liberty
- Reverse features a farmhouse with newly-installed power lines running past
- Honors the 1933 creation of the Tennessee Valley Authority, which was tasked with creating electrical transmission lines to supply rural areas
Update your collection now, with this "D" mint mark Innovation dollar for Tennessee!