Get the fifth quarter in the 2022 American Women Quarter series colorized by Littleton's artists featuring Chinese-American film star Anna May Wong!
- Fifth quarter in exciting four-year series celebrating women's accomplishments
- Obverse profiles George Washington by sculptor Laura Gardin Fraser
- Reverse depicts Anna May Wong, first Chinese-American movie actress who appeared in more than 60 films
- Advocated for mainstream roles in an industry marked by severe racial stereotypes
- Starred in first U.S. TV show with an Asian American series lead in 1951, The Gallery of Madame Liu-Tsong
- Designed by Emily Damstra of the U.S. Mint's Artistic Infusion Program
Start collecting this history-making quarter series today!