Now get the second 2019 issue in the U.S. Innovation dollar series!
- Reverse honors the polio vaccine as an innovation from Pennsylvania
- Vaccine was discovered in 1953 by Dr. Jonas Salk and his team at the University of Pittsburgh
- Coin depicts a microscope and the polio virus at 3 levels of magnification
- Following an introductory coin in 2018, the 57-coin series features 4 new reverse designs each year from 2019-2032, honoring a major innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and the 5 U.S. territories
- Common obverse features a dramatic new image of the Statue of Liberty
- Coin features the "P" mint mark of Philadelphia
Get your 2019-P Pennsylvania U.S. Innovation dollar today, in mint Uncirculated condition.