Add the fourth and final U.S. Innovation dollar design of 2019 to your collection!
- Reverse honors the Trustees' Garden as an innovation from Georgia
- This was the first public agricultural experimental garden in America
- Following an introductory coin in 2018, the 57-coin series features 4 new reverse designs each year from 2019-2032, honoring a major innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and the 5 U.S. territories
- Common obverse features a dramatic new image of the Statue of Liberty
- Coin features the "P" mint mark of Philadelphia
Get your 2019-P Georgia U.S. Innovation dollar today, in mint Uncirculated condition.