Add the first U.S. Innovation dollar design of 2019 to your collection!
- Reverse honors Annie Jump Cannon as an innovator from Delaware
- Cannon developed a temperature-based classification system for stars that's still in use today!
- Following an introductory coin in 2018, the 57-coin series features 4 new reverse designs each year from 2019-2032, honoring a major innovator or innovation from each of the 50 states, the District of Columbia and the 5 U.S. territories
- Common obverse features a dramatic new image of the Statue of Liberty
- Coin features the "D" mint mark of Denver
Get your 2019-D Delaware U.S. Innovation dollar today, in mint Uncirculated condition.