Get the third 2016 Presidential dollar and final issue of the series honoring Ronald Reagan, who served as the 40th U.S. president from 1981-1989.
- Struck at the Denver Mint in limited quantities for collectors only
- The "D" mint mark, date of issue and motto E PLURIBUS UNUM are inscribed upon the edge
- Preferred mint Uncirculated condition
- Honoring Ronald Reagan, who restored prosperity with supply-side economics, strengthened national defense, negotiated nuclear weapons reduction with the Soviet Union and is credited with helping to end the Cold War
- Statue of Liberty reverse design