In 2007, the U.S. Mint honored the 400th anniversary of America's first permanent English settlement with this attractive one-year-only silver dollar – own it now along with a historic map reproduction!
- Struck in 90% silver, it recalls the brave efforts of those pioneering settlers
- The obverse depicts a Native American, an African, and an Englishman resembling famed Captain John Smith
- This diverse mix of cultures helped keep the colony alive
- The reverse shows an image of the three ships that carried the settlers to the New World – the Susan Constant, Godspeed and Discovery
- Includes a reproduction of a 1612 map of Jamestown
- Map measures 13 3/4" x 15 1/2"
- Each coin comes presented in a display case with a protective capsule
The coin was struck for just one year only, and limited in mintage to less than 350,000 pieces. Order this special set today!